For sale: Cleanest '64 Crown around.

Colour: Blue? Blue? That's all you could come up with? If you're going to spend that much $$$ putting that many pictures in the ad, the least you could do is take 30 seconds and look up the proper name for the colour.

But wait! No air???? No AIR ?????? An Imperial with out A/C ? Isn't that like, an oxymoron? I gotta hope this was a customer ordered car and not a dealer ordered car. Who in their right mind orders a top of the heap luxury car and doesn't put a/c in it?

Only good news I see is that the odometer doesn't look rolled back. Way too many cars showing up here that have that particular "issue".

Colour: Blue? Blue? That's all you could come up with? If you're going to spend that much $$$ putting that many pictures in the ad, the least you could do is take 30 seconds and look up the proper name for the colour.

But wait! No air???? No AIR ?????? An Imperial with out A/C ? Isn't that like, an oxymoron? I gotta hope this was a customer ordered car and not a dealer ordered car. Who in their right mind orders a top of the heap luxury car and doesn't put a/c in it?

Only good news I see is that the odometer doesn't look rolled back. Way too many cars showing up here that have that particular "issue".
No air?, the price just dropped considerably then.

My Imp has no air too and I'm not bothered by it in the least.
IMG_4708.JPG

Nice breeze coming in off Lake St. Clair? ((-:
Why yes there was!
Just noticing we joined the forum on the same day and then I proceeded to spend way too much time here.:lol:

Why yes there was!
Just noticing we joined the forum on the same day and then I proceeded to spend way too much time here.:lol:

Scary stuff!

I'm not a total site addict. But I do have some relapses.

Nice car; wrong interior. That's not what the seats looked like in a 64 Crown. Body looks nice, though.

This may explain why it is such a low mileage car
No AC no driving...

Back