Fuel sender availability for C body wagon

sdenty

Reaction score
Does anyone have a listing for a 68 Fury Wagon fuel sender, the listed one I find is for a sedan only . Besides the ultra expensive NOS ones. Thanks

Do you have the original or is it missing completely? If you have the original it can be rebuilt. PM me here for details.

Wagon senders are hard to find, and they are different than the sedan units. As said above they can be rebuilt if you do have one. They do come up sometimes on E-bay, but you have to know what yours looks like and not some generic picture of one.

Buy the generic one for the sedan. Lay the new and the old side by side. The ONLY difference between the 2 sending units will be in the length of the float arm, the direction it points and draw tube length. Cut new and old arms, clean up the old arm with some 180 grit. Wrap the 2 rod lengths together with some single strand copper wire and silver solder them together to duplicate the old arm length and direction. do the same with the draw tube by splicing the 2 draw tubes together with a piece of the new draw tube and 2"-3" of fuel line hose and clamps. A new sock filter can be had at your local FOMOCO partz counter 'cuz their NSI in Mopar Country now. Ask me how I know this, Jer

Last edited:
Back