GT seen

CanCritter

Reaction score
know nada about this one other than the alert it came in....
1971 Plymouth Sports Fury GT For Sale in West Virginia | AntiqueCar.com
2638186.jpg

twenty grand too much? I dont think so . Its the right color .....from what the prices have done lately, Im thinking 30 or real close

I suppose Carsten knows about this one, he seems to know of most. Im not ready for a GT but I would consider this car

It would be nice to see more of it.

At $36K, I'd better have access to at least 250 pics of every conceivable angle, along with 100 of those taken from underneath while on a hoist. Add to that, a compression check, a comprehensive maintenance/restoration record, ownership and title/registration history, and receipts.

Not asking too much now, am I?

I suppose Carsten knows about this one, he seems to know of most. Im not ready for a GT but I would consider this car

You would have to had to see it Dave...in 2015 is was parked not too far from you at Carlisle. Anyway I assume its this car...as it is also from West Virginia. I am intrigued by the car as well. It is very well optioned and has some factory documentation with it.

I will post up some pics to help with the discussion on the car.

Dave
IMG_20150711_144232.jpg
IMG_20150711_144301.jpg
IMG_20150711_144320.jpg
IMG_20150711_144333.jpg

140 speedo..cruise...floor mntd cassette...tilt steering...what is the 3rd switch on the woodgrain part of dash going in towards steering column?...looks to be light switch,,,round dimmer and next switch is for?????

I remember this one now if it's the same one from 2015. I thought the color was a bit dark for B7.

Last edited:
Back