Guilty Pleasures

amazinblue82

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
00-1.jpg

GUILTY PLEASURES - "Something that you like to do/like to see happen that will give you a little feeling of guilt or regret later, because you think you shouldn't do/wish/want to see -- BUT you just can't help it".

We all have 'em but this is obviously stuff you wouldn't mind a world-wide audience on the internet to see - forever.

So if you enjoy your side gig as a contract assassin, ya might wanna keep that guilty pleasure to yourself. :) Seriously, you all know what I mean.

Could be food, film, activities, technologies, etc -- whatever fits YOUR definition of a "guilty pleasure" you take part in.

Three "rules" please?

1. A picture is worth a thousand words, so the less explanation (zero to 10 words at most) the better for us to get your point. No picture? Cool .. just keep it under 10-15 words?

2, Free speech (up to certain limits) is king here, but again this should be good, "clean-ish" fun .. not to ridicule, disagree (just pass if you disagree - no red X's), name call, embarrass, etc., any of our brave volunteers :)

3. "Edgy" is cool too, "bad" habits you wanna break are cool, but can we avoid world politics of any kind, religion, race, abortion, death penalty, .. you know the stuff the mods kinda frown on?

I'll start :).

00-2.jpg

Last edited:
Said in the voice of the original most interesting man in the world voice:

Guilt, I don't know what that word means..

OK OK, getting paid for what I do for work. or maybe just living in FL.. does that count?

It's hard to pass by a good doughnut shop.

IMG_2251.JPG

I have never been a "sweets" guy. Not to say that I don't enjoy a Krispy Kreme (Tim Horton's are hockey pucks) but if I had coffee ice cream for dessert, I could do without most any pastry/candy.

Steak, Lobster, Pizza, Spaghetti, Tacos, Perogi, BBQ, Gyro, Crab, Shrimp, Brauts, Hummas, Fried chicken and all the other wonderful creations of God's nations. I'd be fat as a pig without some measure of self control.

GUILTY PLEASURES - "Something that you like to do/like to see happen that will give you little feeling of guilt or regret later, because you think you shouldn't do/wish/want to see -- BUT you just can't help it".

We all have 'em but this is obviously stuff you wouldn't mind a world-wide audience on the internet to see - forever.

So if you enjoy your side gig as a contract assassin, ya might wanna keep that guilty pleasure to yourself. :) Seriously, you all know what I mean.

Three "rules" please?

1. A picture is worth a thousand words, so the less explanation (zero to 10 words at most) the better for us to get your point. No picture? Cool .. just keep it under 10 words?

2, Free speech (up to certain limits) is king here, but again this should be fun .. not to ridicule, disagree (just pass if you disagree - no red X's), name call, bully, embarrass, etc. our brave volunteers :)

3. "Edgy" is cool too, "bad" habits you wanna break are cool, but can we avoid world politics, religion, abortion, death penalty .. you know the stuff the mods really frown on?

I'll start :).

View attachment 107549

These Auntie Anne pretzels are almost irresistable:

2016-12-13_134927.jpg

well i just bought everything to convert one of my c body rags over to a 833 four speed , with hurst comp shift linkage . the whole set up , hump and all the rest . and i guess i feel a little guilty , its got a brand new build 727 in it now ready to go . but a stick rag , come on guys . i'll feel it every time i shift her , '' bark n guilty rubb'r '' . lol . with a smile !

Guilty.jpg

Love my back roads, even better if they are not popular and I can see a good distance through the turns.

Alan

Back