Status
Not open for further replies.

71Newp

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine. From FBBO,

'79 300
323366-f383164b3cb07b8aa8db321654e283ab.jpg

it gets curious around post # 6, presented without further comment....

'I love my car so much that I wish I had sold it to a demolition derby guy'... what?

Nice looking car. Always loved those '79 300s. But, in the pics of the undercarriage the car has no exhaust. If he's removed the cats it will not be able to be purchased by anyone in California. Same for the lean-burn; if it's gone it'll be a no-sale here.

Yeah, gotta be something else going on. Price seems fair.

I don't remember anyone complaining about these cars being posted on our forum. I'm looking at one locally right now and believe me if I buy it you all will be sick of seeing my posts about it. This one seems to be in better shape other than the missing components. Ill give him $3000 CDN delivered :)

This car was for sale on FCBO?

I'm very interested in it....

I don't remember anyone complaining about these cars being posted on our forum. I'm looking at one locally right now and believe me if I buy it you all will be sick of seeing my posts about it. This one seems to be in better shape other than the missing components. Ill give him $3000 CDN delivered :)
I thought the finance dept. said fins.

Sorry guys, I was in a bad mood and had more local comments about it that day.Dumb stuff like "I'd buy it if the hood pad was on it"...Didn't mean to dis anybody. Just going thru some stuff . Again sorry.

Sorry guys, I was in a bad mood and had more local comments about it that day.Dumb stuff like "I'd buy it if the hood pad was on it"...Didn't mean to dis anybody. Just going thru some stuff . Again sorry.
I hope it goes to a good home, it's quite a nice car. I wasn't aware of its dimensions, always thought they were small cars, but not so.

I hope it goes to a good home, it's quite a nice car. I wasn't aware of its dimensions, always thought they were small cars, but not so.
Only in the back seat...

they are great cars for what they were built for, as a personal luxury car. Otherwise they are completely useless... it amazed me when I had the Córdoba. Such a big car, and really could only carry 2 adults comfortably. Back seat is useless. Trunk is only good for a couple bags. And there's 20 ft of car there.

I still love em though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back