Introduction Roberth.82

Roberth.82

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Robert and I'm from Poland. I've been watching this forum for some time now. I'm an american classic cars enthusiast, especially fuselage C-bodies lately. I've owned some old/youngtimers but my current dream is to find a decent and reasonably priced 2dr 69-71 C-Body.
I gotta say I admire your knowledge on those cars :) Hopefuly I'll find my first C-Body, which is going to be also my first Mopar with your help :)

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Welcome ; Good choice.....
Go to the Mopar Nationals in Germany ( 10 days ) and maybe you find your car .
Lots of fuselages there......

welcome.gif

You obviously have excellent taste!! I just got a fuselage 69 fury III two door and everyone here has been great and a big help to me. You will see.
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Robert! If you find your C-Body come and join the Boats by the River show in 2017 - the event open for Fuselage C-bodies only. ;-)

Thanks for your invitation, I surely will try to be there. Saw pics from this year and it must have been awesome :)

Welcome Roberth.82 Detroit.
We like to look at pictures. Anything Mopar!
You'll find a lot of help on this site.

As a matter of fact I have a friend in AB who can help me ship the car here. The first one seems like an auction? I like the 69 Monaco conv, has any of you guys seen it? Seems like a good deal for such a rare car.

Welcome from Wisconsin........any updates on your searches? Sorry I cannot speak your language, my late father could speak Polish but slowly.

Back