For Sale Mopar Restored Seatbelts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dart4forte

Reaction score
Contact seller
Restored 1964 - 1972 C Body seat belt set, new webbing, all hardware restored plating, all necessary hardware to completely install your seat belts. Date tags and NOS webbing is available at an additional charge.

I should add that the picture depicts a generic B Body set. All sets are built to order.

$325 for a basic set. A basic set consists of belts for bucket seats, rear bench. Hardware such as bolts, mounting plates etc. are extra. Picture depicts a complete 68-69 Seat Belt set and webbing sample. NOS webbing and hardware are extra. Includes shipping.

Mesa Arizona

img_0055-jpg.1715003902

Do you have a website....catalog?

Seat belts for Formals?

1978 Chrysler NYB - PLB3 Light blue.

Hmm black interior with red seat belts....

What color is your carpet? If you had black carpet you had black belts. If you had colored carpet then the belts would be close to that color. Same holds true to the console.

Now i got brown interior. But i go black, but im thinking red seat belts aka Golf 20 jahre interior or Ford Mondeo ST220.

Do you need the originals for comparo? That second red looks real close to what mine "should" have looked like 50 years and 400K miles ago - right now they're all frayed and fuzzy looking.

Restored 1964 - 1972 C Body seat belt set, new webbing, all hardware restored plating, all necessary hardware to completely install your seat belts. Date tags and NOS webbing is available at an additional charge.

I should add that the picture depicts a generic B Body set. All sets are built to order.

$325 for a basic set. A basic set consists of belts for bucket seats, rear bench. Hardware such as bolts, mounting plates etc. are extra. Picture depicts a complete 68-69 Seat Belt set and webbing sample. NOS webbing and hardware are extra. Includes shipping.

Mesa Arizona

img_0055-jpg.1715003902

So. . . How does this work? I am soon gonna need a set of seatbelts for my '66 300 convertible. Do I send you my old belts, etc., or do you just build a set from scratch?

So. . . How does this work? I am soon gonna need a set of seatbelts for my '66 300 convertible. Do I send you my old belts, etc., or do you just build a set from scratch?

No we take cores we have in stock and re-furbish them. With our higher end sets we do require a core charge. This allows us to hit the swap meets and buy serviceable cores.

yeah, gotta talk to my dad about it. its for his car.
the belts in his car were made by davis. not sure if you offer those tags.

We use tags produced by a fella up in Canada specifilly for us. You can also get tags from ECS but you better be sitting down when they tell you what they want for their tags.

yeah, gotta talk to my dad about it. its for his car.
the belts in his car were made by davis. not sure if you offer those tags.

If you need tags the charge is $50 shipped. In order to do the tags we will need either a picture of an old tag or a copy of your dads fender tag.

John

Hey John,
Got my belts in the mail today, just came in from installing them. They look great, now I just need to put the seats back in.
Thanks,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back