Movie trivia with MOPARS

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
IMG_5448.JPG
Name the movie & the year it came out. And just for kicks how many of you saw the movie at the theater when it came out. I did.

I have the Blu Ray in the garage ...... remember it on HBO in the mid 70s

Dirty Mary and crazy Larry, 1976? I was very young (7-8) but went to drive in with mom and dad to see "kid" movie and this was on for the second flick, when the kids were supposed to be asleep. Haha I must have stayed awake, for at least the wreck at the end because I remember it pretty vividly from the back seat of my moms barracuda.

Dirty Mary and crazy Larry, 1976? I was very young (7-8) but went to drive in with mom and dad to see "kid" movie and this was on for the second flick, when the kids were supposed to be asleep. Haha I must have stayed awake, for at least the wreck at the end because I remember it pretty vividly from the back seat of my moms barracuda.
1976 is not correct

aside from the 72 Polara being glued to the right side? Yes, now shes a 68 Charger

May of 1974 ..................................................................

As I recall it jumps back and forth from 68 to 69

Doesnt the Police car change years too at some point?

IMG_5452.PNG
It didn't end well for Larry & Marry. If they had stayed in the chebbie the train would have already been gone by the time they got there

As I recall it jumps back and forth from 68 to 69

Doesnt the Police car change years too at some point?
All the Police cars are 72 Polaras. Best quote, "Whats my top end? ... Unlimited."

Yeah I know but I thought there was a scene in there where it changed cars like they did with the Charger

Back