My newest favorite Tshirt " Mid Life Chrysler"

MOVE N UP

Reaction score
image.jpeg
I was enjoying the last local car show of the season in Old Orchard Beach, Maine - when a guy stopped by and went ga ga over my 300. He introduced himself as the owner of several retail shops located on "The Pier" He said he had a very cool shirt in his inventory that had "an old Chrysler convertible on it" he said that he will go get it and bring it to me .... When he showed up with 2 - I asked " how much do I owe you"? He said " nothing" " I am just happy to give them to a guy who has a Chrysler convertible" .... Yep there are still great people in this world!!

View attachment 106997 I was enjoying the last local car show of the season in Old Orchard Beach, Maine - when a guy stopped by and went ga ga over my 300. He introduced himself as the owner of several retail shops located on "The Pier" He said he had a very cool shirt in his inventory that had "an old Chrysler convertible on it" he said that he will go get it and bring it to me .... When he showed up with 2 - I asked " how much do I owe you"? He said " nothing" " I am just happy to give them to a guy who has a Chrysler convertible" .... Yep there are still great people in this world!!

Very cool. I'd love a Mid Life Chrysler shirt. May have one made if I ever get a Chrysler

View attachment 106997 I was enjoying the last local car show of the season in Old Orchard Beach, Maine - when a guy stopped by and went ga ga over my 300. He introduced himself as the owner of several retail shops located on "The Pier" He said he had a very cool shirt in his inventory that had "an old Chrysler convertible on it" he said that he will go get it and bring it to me .... When he showed up with 2 - I asked " how much do I owe you"? He said " nothing" " I am just happy to give them to a guy who has a Chrysler convertible" .... Yep there are still great people in this world!!

You do fall into it dont you

Back