Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobalovr

Being on the Cbody diet SUCKS!
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Umm not sure about this one sorry its a Facebook post...$7500 Eric Leatherman

California car, new paint, redone interior by previous owner. Stock 383, Mopar performance m1 intake, holley 650, tti headers, new exhaust, good tires, rebuilt 727, msd 6 ignition, aluminum radiator. All new light lens, door handles, mirror, and antenna. Needs valve cover gaskets, and the lokar kick down cable adjusted. If it doesn't sell these things will be finished when I get it out of storage. Open to offers and trades($9500 trade value). PM me with any questions.

IMG_6735.jpg
IMG_6736.jpg
IMG_6737.jpg
IMG_6738.jpg

Does that reverse scoop mean it is really fast?:rolleyes:

Cause he couldn't leave well enough alone, I feel that car will always just get passed around like the loose Girl in High school. It was original before and A survivor. That wasn't Honored. Now it is just a Novelty, "Hey Look at me" It's not a Roadrunner, so don't make it like one.

If my 71 wasnt inches from death, I'd stay stock. But I am trying to build my car tastefully with 69-71 c body parts I come across that add the options I would have ordered when they were being built. Unfortunate my car got so rough sitting in Oregon but it won't be another failed attempt. I really dont understand the cowl scoop...

It kills me when I see it at Carlisle. If I had known what was going to happen to it while in the hands of the next two owners it would have never left here. My hopes of it getting cared for and restored by someone other than me apparently were silly. ...
Eric offered to sell it back to me minus the driveline. In its current condition minus the engine and transmission it is worth about 800 bucks. ... I k ow where the rust is and what is underneath the paint....poor car is gonna get Derbied

It kills me when I see it at Carlisle. If I had known what was going to happen to it while in the hands of the next two owners it would have never left here. My hopes of it getting cared for and restored by someone other than me apparently were silly. ...
Eric offered to sell it back to me minus the driveline. In its current condition minus the engine and transmission it is worth about 800 bucks. ... I k ow where the rust is and what is underneath the paint....poor car is gonna get Derbied

l hate people...well...most
:elmer:

What a gawd damned idiot, I can see why he's selling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back