SOLD Parting '68 Polara conv. SE PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

max426

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Any interest in parts from this car?
This is a friends car, I am helping with it.

Quarters are junk, doors have rust, complete dash and wiring is gone, rear seat and trim panels gone, trunk floor gone.

Top frame is rusted pretty bad, cowl area has been butchered sometime in the past.

Lots of trim parts are good.

Large or delicate parts will not be shipped. If you can wait until Carlisle I may be able to deliver there.

PM for info

here are some pics

20151212_162039.jpg

20151212_162304.jpg

20151212_162246.jpg

20151212_163250.jpg

I'd take the fender tag or any paperwork you may find. :)

I think the levers didn't make it up there until 1970, at least in B bodies. The lack of headrests points to it being correct for the car. I could be wrong...
And there you go, thanks Doug!

I'd be interested in the vertical chrome pieces on the forward edge of each fender if the chrome is good (free of pitting and haze). Please advise or PM me. Thanks.

I'd be interested in the vertical chrome pieces on the forward edge of each fender if the chrome is good (free of pitting and haze). Please advise or PM me. Thanks.

Here's a couple of closer pics I took yesterday. I will look at them closely toward the end of the week and let you know.

Jim

20151212_162312.jpg

20151212_162319.jpg

Brittle as hell and dry rotted beyond belief. Sit on one see what happens

Yup, didn't sit on them but they crack with just a finger push.

I'd take the fender tag or any paperwork you may find. :)

I don't think my friend has any use for the tag, I'll see what I can do. It is not original to this car, it's from the red front clip that's on the car now. If you PM me an email address I will send pics of the tag.

Jim

Thanks posting the pics and for looking. Can't tell from the above pics .

Yea, pics of chrome are never a good indication of condition. Have to take a better look up close.

Jim

I sort of doubt it, the whole dash is gone, but I will look around inside the car.(under the leaves)

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back