For Sale Parting out 1965 fury lll 2 and 4 doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iabuckhunter

Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting out a 65 4dr fury and a 65 2dr fury.
Let me know what you need.
Located in sw,ia. I accept PayPal and can ship about anywhere

Do you have a complete Hood LATCH assembly with all hardware? I need everything related to the hood opening and locking. Thank you

No bucket seats. The interior isnt too good.

20151106_142254.jpg

20151105_170423.jpg

Last edited:
front bumpers? looking for a good straight core.. doesn't have to be perfect chrome but no bends or dents. thanks

I sent you a pm regarding the complete Hood LATCH assembly and mounting hardware. Thank you for your help

I'd be interested in the fender tags, broadcast sheets, window stickers or any other factory documents you find. I'm in Harlan and could probably come get them if you are willing to part with them.

Thank you for the photos of the hood latch parts. Please let me know your thoughts and we can get the deal worked out. The complete Hood lock, latch and hardware should be just right for my 65 Fury. Thank you, Lightweights4me in PA

I'm looking for a good driver-side outer wheel well and a driver side rocker panel both from the 2-door.

Do you have the outer tail light surrounds ( aluminum U shaped that mount on the tails of the rear fenders and surround the outer tail light) or any trunk lid trim?

Head light outter trim both sides as well as the trim piece that goes to the bottom of the finish panel on the trunk lid?

Yes the front trim that is on the fenders going around the headlight buckets. Also would you be able to get a better pic of the tail lights? I may be interested in the set. I would also possibly be interested in one of the 8 3/4 rears if you are up to parting with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back