SOLD parting out 1970 Fury III 4 door Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank doesnt get on much, I hope you e mail him, if hes asking he probably needs that part

Could you give me a price for both front fenders, assuming there's no rot on the bottoms. Also, are there any cracks in the dash?

Hello. I realize I'm late to the party but Are you still parting out the fury. I'm looking for the air vents in the dash by the glove box above the ashtray and too the left of the speedometer. Thanks

Hello. I realize I'm late to the party but Are you still parting out the fury. I'm looking for the air vents in the dash by the glove box above the ashtray and too the left of the speedometer. Thanks
yes i will post pics tommorrow

DSC01742.JPG
DSC01743.JPG
DSC01744.JPG

Yes that's what I'm looking for. I need the air tubes that connect to the back of them from the Heater box. I all so need the black dash bezel piece for the one by the speedometer.

Yes that's what I'm looking for. I need the air tubes that connect to the back of them from the Heater box. I all so need the black dash bezel piece for the one by the speedometer.
ok well iam gonna tell you that the heater hoses might be tore up

That's no problem,It's more the hard plastic air tubes I'm wanting and all the vents . The softer hose I can buy if needed. thanks

Would you sell the metal dash with the A/C controls, vents and tubes ? I am doing a A/C swap in my 69 fury and I need all the interior parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back