SOLD parting out 1971 Fury III 4 door hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i just drag this one out the woods factory 360 car front disc brakes email me what you need iam located 42262

DSC01070.JPG

DSC01192.JPG

DSC01187.JPG

DSC01188.JPG

DSC01189.JPG

DSC01191.JPG

I could use the corner end piece on the driver's side quarter provided the studs aren't broken off and it's in good shape.

Rear light cover frames and front side marker units if available?
Shipping to 98844 WA
Thank you

Rear light cover frames and front side marker units if available?
Shipping to 98844 WA
Thank you
what do you mean rear light cover frames? you want both the taillights? the side markers lights have been sold

hey guys i just drag this one out the woods factory 360 car front disc brakes email me what you need iam located 42262
Hi. looking for a good set of rocker moldings from a 70/71 Plymouth Fury. Didn't see them on the car, but thought i'd ask. thanks.

Is the fuse box and all the wiring intact? I need that and the entire dash potentially. Would like another to have for back up during my resto

WARNING: Do NOT buy ANYTHING from this guy!!! He ripped me off a few days ago. I'm going around to ALL THE SITES, even those he probably doesn't belong to and tell everyone he is a convicted felon and has a lengthy rap sheet from Ky. and Tenn. I'll be posting his mugshots as well. He sent me junk and half of what we AGREED to. He is a thief and a con-man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back