Possible leads on good body work in the Hampton roads area? 72 Plymouth Fury

IMFURYS2

Reaction score
Hello, everyone. My dad was IMFURYS. he has passed away and I inherited his beloved 72 Fury. I've put some work into her getting some things fixed, but I need to get body work done. I'm located near Suffolk, VA. Does anyone have any good recommendations of a reputable shop that won't try to pull one over on me? I definitely have a lot to learn about my dad's car, but I want to make sure I do her justice and get this rust taken care of.
240208.jpeg

Hello, everyone. My dad was IMFURYS. he has passed away and I inherited his beloved 72 Fury. I've put some work into her getting some things fixed, but I need to get body work done. I'm located near Suffolk, VA. Does anyone have any good recommendations of a reputable shop that won't try to pull one over on me? I definitely have a lot to learn about my dad's car, but I want to make sure I do her justice and get this rust taken care of. View attachment 642882
You use the Contact option to ask these people about local body work in Tidewater area.
About Tidewater Mopar Club, Virginia Beach, Virginia.

I live in your local area and recommend you talk to Andrew at the shop at 811 West Constance Road in Suffolk. He has a lot of experience working on Mopars (including C-bodies) and recently moved there to start his own restoration shop. He did a lot of work on my '67 300 (full mechanical restoration with some performance upgrades), to include painting the engine bay. I'm very pleased and would trust him to do anything on my car. Tell him Mark sent you.

Photos are of the work in progress, but engine bay is painted.

IMG_4765.jpeg

IMG_4763.jpeg

I live in your local area and recommend you talk to Andrew at the shop at 811 West Constance Road in Suffolk. He has a lot of experience working on Mopars (including C-bodies) and recently moved there to start his own restoration shop. He did a lot of work on my '67 300 (full mechanical restoration with some performance upgrades), to include painting the engine bay. I'm very pleased and would trust him to do anything on my car. Tell him Mark sent you.

View attachment 643215
View attachment 643216
Thank you! That does look good. I have an appointment Wednesday to get an estimate from a different shop, but I'll have to stop by and talk to your guy as well. Thank you so much

Good luck with your rust repair. Hope it goes well. And I'd be curious to hear about your experience, regardless of who does the work.

View attachment 643215
View attachment 643216
By chance do you have a phone number or a name of the shop that Andrew works at? I was going to try and make an appointment to see him next week.

Back