For Sale RARE 1968 IMPERIAL CROWN COUPE - $17500 (Tulsa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970cat

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
not mine
RARE 1968 IMPERIAL CROWN COUPE
00M0M_8jYWJXyb6c0_600x450.jpg

00909_exv29OXC2A9_600x450.jpg

00101_8AQESWqUMJJ_600x450.jpg

00M0M_eheNuZkxCNq_600x450.jpg

00808_9dTws7mmXqG_600x450.jpg

00R0R_fLaz8EFvf4o_600x450.jpg

68' Imperial Crown Coupe built by Chrysler. Original true documented California Car, 440 runs great, new exhaust, all original, factory build sheet and documents including pictures from the day it was sold. Original paint! Factory wheels/tires and Cali plates go with the car.

Most expensive domestic produced car in 68'. Power windows including vent, seats, antenna, auto dimmer and cruise.

It's a really nice car and runs great! Recently freshened up with new gaskets and the original wiper motor was rebuilt.

Trades for crew cab 4x4 pickup considered. No projects or junk.

Thank you for looking.

Nice car but why do those seats look so wrong? Was the seat release really on the upper seat back? Where's all the chrome trim around the base and back?

While clean it ls m
Nice car but why do those seats look so wrong? Was the seat release really on the upper seat back? Where's all the chrome trim around the base and back?

I wanted to comment this morning and was at a loss. I couldnt help but think of your interior ...now I know what I was thinking about that interior...:thankyou:

thank you, i couldn't put a finger on what was wrong with the interior. the pleats don't look deep enough and the material looks wrong.

I had no problem with the seat pattern on the gold car, it's the plastic looking seat backs and the high release lever.

I had no problem with the seat pattern on the gold car, it's the plastic looking seat backs and the high release lever.

i just used your post to start the conversation Matt .. and I agree with you on the "cheap" look of the job in the gold car .. not the pattern. I changed my post :)

but the high release is visible in the green car .. yes?

00-2-7.jpg

I didn't think that started till '69 but I know the '67s better than I know the '68s so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back