Resto Project For Someone With Skills And Deep Pockets- '65 300L Convert.!

Not mine and to NewYorkerowner, you can't just post a link to an ad that will be removed and become useless. You have to put more info and pics so that at least it'll live on for reference and meaningless chatter for years to come.

i won this car at a car show in st francis ar. i have title and its from the 70's and i will have to send it off for the person buying the car its not hard. and i title will be sent to your address this is no scam its just the old title has alot of info about were the car has been abd the history.very cool. car has a 383 big block 4 barrel hipo motor. very rare. the top on car is electric and does work and motor needs a few things but is a good motor car has full drive trane and would make a heck of a project or take the drive trane out for your cool mopar project eather way this is a super cheap price on this old car but need to sell quick thanks
image.jpeg

A lot can happen in 50 years and this guy may not even know what he has.

Next time I'll put in the text of the Craigslist ad and the photo of the car. Thanks.

About this car, I'm thinking the owner doesn't know what size motor was in that model originally. Too bad if it isn't the original motor.

Originally turquoise...that's one of my favourite 60's hues.

Hopefully, somebody does right by this car and brings it all the way back and it isn't left to sit and further deteriorate. The thought crossed my mind to buy it and sell mine but then it was gone.

Hopefully, somebody does right by this car and brings it all the way back and it isn't left to sit and further deteriorate. The thought crossed my mind to buy it and sell mine but then it was gone.

Yeah. . . You must be getting tired of your ragged convertible by now. You need to do another one.

Back