seat cover 1967 Yorker

Jacky Dude

Reaction score
Hi,,
I take a look for a seat covers in black, front and rear, to my 67 New Yorker 2 door. There is nothing anywhere to find.
I have bucket seats in front and bench in rear. Is there anything similar from other models in 1967?
Thank's for help and answers
Jacky Dude

What are you looking for? Parts store seat covers or custom tailored to YOUR seat? There's quite a few options, but can get spendy quick. Whats your price range?

Legendary is always my first address. There is nothing for C Body 63-73.
I bouhgt the seat covers for my Belvedere II 1966 by Legendary, very high quality.
I have two ways, the original in gold or deep black.

CH19.jpg

Legendary is always my first address. There is nothing for C Body 63-73.
I bouhgt the seat covers for my Belvedere II 1966 by Legendary, very high quality.
I have two ways, the original in gold or deep black.

As was recommended, call Legendary. The catalog shows C-body trim starting on page A-85, but they may have your application even if it's not listed.

Many cars, including my 70 300, have Legendary seats in them. Mine are at least 15 years old, so this is nothing new for them.

Legendary's website sux. They do have C-body stuff but it's buried in in a mislabeled part of the catalog.

They may not have New Yorker specific covers but they will likely have 300 covers which will be patterned differently but should fit your seats.

Just depends on whether your priority is nice seats or "correct" seats.

Kevin

Also check them out.

Automotive Interiors & Accessories for cars, trucks, vans, & suvs

They don't have the exact pattern for my seat but they do make and Aftermarket custom tailored covers for my car. And most likely yours.
I'm currently rebuilding my front seat with one of their covers right now. I'll post some pics when its all done. So far, the seat cover itself looks great. It's not an exact pattern match, but they have a lot of colors and styles to choose from, so I was able to get the colors to match up.

That is the answer from Legendary:

We do not offer anything for the vehicle. Please try SMS Auto Fabrics at 1-503-263-3535
Rick Hewitt
Customer Service Rep.

Legendary Auto Interiors Ltd.

No problem, I know a very solid car upholstery near me. He made my upholstery to my Cadillac.
I will do a mixture between black Vinyl leather and gold colored snake imitation at the next winter.
I will send new pictures in 2017.
Wish you all a merry christmas, a lot of peace and freedom, the best car parts at christmas and a lucky ride in the next time.
King regards from good old Bavaria, South Germany
Markus

Hi,,
I take a look for a seat covers in black, front and rear, to my 67 New Yorker 2 door. There is nothing anywhere to find.
I have bucket seats in front and bench in rear. Is there anything similar from other models in 1967?
Thank's for help and answers
Jacky Dude

The closest you will likely come is something from the 1966 or 1968 Chrysler 300 that is shown on pages A84-85 in the Chrysler Mopar catalog from Legendary:

http://www.legendaryautointeriors.com/public/files/ChryslerCatalog.pdf

The 67 New Yorker bucket seats were most like the 1966 versions (because of the same headrest shape/width), so if you installed a 1966 Chrysler 300 interior in your New Yorker, I doubt few if anyone but you would notice. The seats from your car are shown in this color & trim selector for 1967 from the Hamtramck Registry:

The 1970 Hamtramck Registry - 1967 Chrysler Interior Selection Catalog

Compare them with the 1966 seats on page A84 of the Legendary Catalog. You can get both the front bucket seats and the rear seat fully upholstered and ready to install at a decent price.

Back