seen..1967 Chrysler Imperial

CanCritter

Reaction score
for reference,,not mine
1967 Chrysler Imperial | classic cars | St. John's | Kijiji
$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

Unrealist money for a car especially with missing parts and having wrong carb...

Date Listed
03-Dec-16
Price
$25,000.00
Address Paradise, NL A1L2E

Make Chrysler
Model Imperial
For Sale By Owner
Body Type Coupe (2 door)
Transmission Automatic
Year 1967
Colour Grey
Kilometers 109,000 (67000 miles)
Fuel Type Gasoline
No. of Doors 2
No. of Seats 5
Texas car, rust free, fully loaded except sentinel feature. Has 440 engine. Has the ultra rare Mobile Director option but missing lamp (1 of about 150 made
with this option). Thousands spent on repairs, 2013 and 2014. Too much to list but message for details. Major items include new dual exhaust, new radiator,
new power steering pump, front end parts, battery, NOS cornering light lenses, new Edel brock carburetor with electric choke.

The incorrect carb seems to be very minor issue for a car that appears to be so nice and rare.

lamp a little bit bigger deal but not a show stopper if this is something a person is looking for. Great color

Also have to look at the geographic location....being in NewFoundland, and being a rust free Texas car would definitely drive up the price in the local market.

Very nice, and rare car though.

cant help myself....got all excited...seems lm taggin along to st johns next month...

Leave me the keys I'll look after her at the World of Wheels show....:rolleyes:

don't laugh...was already considering Plan B...is more of a quick boot out there to sighn a major contract and look at some warehouse space ect ...was worried when l first saw the text...lm goin where when?,,,,,thankfully is a few days sorta deal but sounds like l'll be out there April for building 3 of a 7 bld project...bottom line is my time off is running out...good thing 70 is almost done....

Back