Some NOS bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
1970 Dart/Valiant Scamp rear should be among them from what I see.

Does anyone know if there are part numpers stamped on them?

I don't have much time these days for buying parts I don't need but these do interest me because I love NOS parts.

I don't have much time these days for buying parts I don't need but these do interest me because I love NOS parts.

You may not need them but someone does. Only NOS once....LOL. Look at it as a means to obtain funding for on going projects.

That last one looks like it could be a formal NY'er front bumper. I can validate the part number if someone has it.

I don't think so. They all had openings for grill inserts, right?

< Sent from my tablet >

74's had no holes...The air vents were functional and a modification brought in in 75 due to complaints about 74s overheating in some heavy traffic conditions.

Comparing it to this picture I don't think it'll work on a 74 either.

You may not need them but someone does. Only NOS once....LOL. Look at it as a means to obtain funding for on going projects.

That's the way I've been working it for years but lately I've been finding that my time and energy are better spent doing my client work, lets just say that it consistently pays better.

That's the way I've been working it for years but lately I've been finding that my time and energy are better spent doing my client work, lets just say that it consistently pays better.

I know what you mean Matt. The collector car parts market really took a dive along with the vehicle values several years ago. I haven't posted on ebay for the past two months now. Volumn there is not what it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back