For Sale Super Rare 1969Amc Scramblers 5 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
We have a few fans of these.

Super Rare 1969Amc Scramblers 5 of them.

No pics.

Selling my collection 5 of the rarest Muscle cars ever built. Finding one of the Wild AmcSC/Rambler
In any condition is no small feat. Only 1512 of the memorable muscle machines were built and there are probably only 50 to 75 original that survived today. I have 4 that have been 95% restored, all engine,body and paint done. Just minor pieces missing. All my cars are A scheme color. One of the scramblers has the super,super rare cross ram original intake. Another scrambler is the only 1 in the world ( that I can find) Air condition from Dealer with invoice and has original 33000 miles. My 5th scrambler has engine,body and paint done with about 20% more work to do. The prices on these rare cars are going up fast and serious collectors are buying everyone they can find! Call me for more info... 727 422 1528 .....Taking best offers .....serious Inquiries

amc-scrambler-03.jpg

"finding one is no small feat"

Buffalo Chips........plenty have survived. Try finding a 67-68 Ambassador or Rebel factory 4 speed if you want a rare AMC, Americans and Javelins are all over the place. I looked for one for a while, was always one step late when one did show up.

OK, something is just wrong here. They guy is stating the rarity of the (SC)Ramblers that he has, wants us to believe that "only 50-75" remain (I will also always wonder where this information is garnered?), yet doesn't share a single picture of these rarities? Fools BEWARE!

There has to be at least a dozen running around the Kenosha Wi area.

Ugliest Hood Scoop ever, still one of my favorite "A-bodies."

OK, something is just wrong here. They guy is stating the rarity of the (SC)Ramblers that he has, wants us to believe that "only 50-75" remain (I will also always wonder where this information is garnered?), yet doesn't share a single picture of these rarities? Fools BEWARE!

He also owns one of the few remaining 1970 Chrysler Hurst cars

Last edited:
A firend of mine owns one of these rare Scamblers... less than 1500 miles on the clock. it was a drag car all of its' life...
IMG_1780.JPG

to add to this Rare Scambler... the original owner was savvy enough to carefully remove the original Drive line, store it away use his own power plant and drive line without hacking up the body or frame with anticipation that this car would have some value some day.
it is a true survivor car...
It is currently for sale for $65,000cdn

Last edited:
He could have put some pic's in is ad. I guess if you have to ask the price you can't afford one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back