The Sport Fury S/23: how many survived?

Sure it does, when a great GT sold for upper 20s last year

BUT I suppose if the pockets are deep enough the 4 K doesn't matter.

Sure it does, when a great GT sold for upper 20s last year

BUT I suppose if the pockets are deep enough the 4 K doesn't matter.

The TX9 black 71 SFGT was sold way to cheap last year. Seller could have gotten way more. The amount of people willing to buy it at that price was unbelivable.
Scott Lindsey bought it and offers it for sale at 55k $. That is currently too much.
But I know he turned down 40k$ already from one interested buyer.

Most guys, exspecially overhere, want real nice cars conditionwise. They won't touch rusty projects or cars with bad cosmetics bcause they know what it costs to fix them up. There is a FF4 green S23 running&driving project available for 8500$ but people won't buy it. Buy the best one you can and rather spent a few grand more in the beginning means you have less pain in the future.

I am not thinking that way as I am a fender tag guy and just buy the car I really want.
But some buy an ugly colour (in their mind) because they want a nice condition car

Carsten

View attachment 107616 View attachment 107617
we might have had this one with different pics already

Carsten
Sure looks like my car?
Are These.earlyer pics of the van island s23?
Just got done replacing the cam and changed to 355 gears with a posi unit. It screams now, the original cam was three teeth off. Mechanically its now done and literally everything works even the buzzer. Should be a little over 500HP with the performance upgrades. Paint is next then interior, found the correct tips.

Sure looks like my car?

Just got done replacing the cam and changed to 355 gears with a posi unit. It screams now, the original cam was three teeth off. Mechanically its now done and literally everything works even the buzzer. Should be a little over 500HP with the performance upgrades. Paint is next then interior, found the correct tips.

Pictures please!

The wheels I am aware of. Presumed the radio delete was a generic term not coined by a make..... please clear the air

You can't delete something that wasn't standard. While a radio was ordered in the vast majority of cars, it was still optional and the term radio delete, like posi, is inaccurate. I'm not well versed in all makes. Radios could have been standard in Cadillacs or Lincolns. I don't know. I do know in that era of Mopars, they were optional. That's why I used the qualifier.

You can't delete something that wasn't standard. While a radio was ordered in the vast majority of cars, it was still optional and the term radio delete, like posi, is inaccurate
Thank you. I have been saying that for years. Unfortunately, that belief is like pissin against the tide so I, too, have traded in "ordered without a radio" to "radio delete".
The "posi" thing still annoys the crap out of me.
Along with "hardtop w/no post" or worse yet, two door post sedan.

Last edited:
Just got done replacing the cam and changed to 355 gears with a posi unit. It...
And what have we learned here today, Hellcat?
hat-gif.70268

You can't delete something that wasn't standard. While a radio was ordered in the vast majority of cars, it was still optional and the term radio delete, like posi, is inaccurate. I'm not well versed in all makes. Radios could have been standard in Cadillacs or Lincolns. I don't know. I do know in that era of Mopars, they were optional. That's why I used the qualifier.

radio delete is wrong but posi always sounds like a shivvy term to me

Its an old school term. So it may not truly apply for the reason Doug mentioned it is a bit different than make specific terms like posi , Magnum 500 or INterceptor

Back