For Sale Wanted 1966 New Yorker Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet440

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi Guys , I was just wondering if anyone here is parting out a 1966 Chrysler New Yorker Coupe ? Must be a coupe . I have many 300 Parts here , but these are different .
my email is nascoman (at)optusnet.com.au . My shipping address is in Georgia .
What I need is
Headliner with all bows still attached and the 2 rear spring attaching clips (any colour and ripped is ok as long as its good enough for a pattern to get one remade . My bows and headliner are missing
RH Front of rear quarter panel lower thin moulding (the one between door and wheel arch)
LH Rear of Rear Quarter panel lower thin moulding (the one between wheel arch and bumper )

These items will be a tall order , but I may as well ask
Clear/Red Steering wheel
Pair Nice Red Sunvisors
Set of 4 x Nice Red Door panels
Both Tail Light Lenses with no cracks

Any leads would be greatly appreciated . I will try Murray park if no one else has anything . Thanks James

I actually have a few 66 300s myself and many spare parts , but I do have a few spares if you need something .

Anybody have any of these items , still looking for these items
Headliner with all bows still attached and the 2 rear spring attaching clips (any colour and ripped is ok as long as its good enough for a pattern to get one remade . My bows and headliner are missing

LH Rear Quarter Panel End Hockey stick POT metal moulding (Must be New Yorker not 300 type )

These items will be a tall order , but I may as well ask
Clear/Red Steering wheel
Set of 4 x Nice Red Door panels (coupe )
Both Tail Light Lenses with no cracks

I'm looking for my 1966 Chrylser 300 the tail lights / backlight. Someone has an idea where I can find this?
I hope you can help me. In Europe I have not found any
Best regards Alain Schmid

ch300.jpg

I don have any spares I would like to sell , they are the hardest part to find on the car . I will let you know if I find any .

Thank you kindly , much appreciated indeed for the offer. Firstly is the car a pillared sedan or a 4 door hardtop . Do you actually still have the whole headliner intact wth the bows sitting in ur ? As I also need the headliner for a pattern (even if its a bit ripped)
and the rear attaching spring clips that go on the rear bows . Maybe you can email me direct [email protected]

If I don't have any luck getting it complete , I will get back to you . My problem is I have to have it shipped to a friend in the US and then to me , so I really need to get the whole lot as its already going to be a an expensive task for me . Thanks again .

The New Yorker should have the formal roof for a 2dr. If it is then yes. The Newport and 300 use the sport roof on the 2dr.

Unfortunately for us 300 owners, yes, unless the 300 was made in Canada

Even the Canadian taillight on the 300 is different than the New Yorker in style but is the same shape. The CDN 300 uses a Newport taillight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back