Welcome, Douglas

new to the Plymouth Mopar sceen. been a GM man my whole life i love all cars any make. I grew up accross from a Dodge dealership back in the early 60's it was Manzi Dodge Lawrence Mass. I use to hang around the dealerships and fetch coffee's for the sales dealers and mechanics. The owener Harry Manzi grew found of me and my younger brother we were inner city kids and they lived in the subburbs. When a new model car came out the dealers would get them in a toy model and i was given a few of them of course i and my brothers wore them out. I wonder what they would be worth today ?. So here i am moved to central florida and brought down with me my 67 Plymouth Fury 111. Originaly the car has 53,000 k miles but she's seen better days as she shits but she;s not rotted out. I bought this car about 20 years ago and just put her to the side thinking that some day i will get her going. The engine is a 318 i was told that it was blown it also came with a donar 318 i did the heads over years ago and they are on the shelf bought a bunch of parts for it again years ago like a street cam lifters double timing chain and gears and a high volume fuel pump along with a 650 carb. After i picked up all the goodies for my 318 a scored a deal on a 67 Chrysler Imperial that had been in a wreck front and rear totaled. I bought the car from the owner wko was an elderly gent who had the motor rebuilt with only a few hundred miles on it and he had all the receipts. I removed the 440 and the trans and brought that with me as well. Soon i'm hoping to transplat this motor into the is car. I was told that this motor should be a 350 hp on the passenger side of this motor that is stamped 7 11 66 then 2536430-5. I was thinking to increase the performance of this engine with cam possable alum heads or should i just use the stock one's. i don;t want to make this into a race car just a solid street performer with reliability. This car has been on blocks for 20 years looking for advice and thank you in advance.
plymouth fury 1.jpg

Back