For Sale Who would be interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done deal. I'm pretty sure I can fit 'em all in the trunk of a 300, if it was an older one I know I'd have room to spare, but this one is only a 2006, so it doesn't have the room of a 60's to 80's 300.

Primary event this weekend is Iron Cowboy, so just have to work around that. Actually staying at the Fairfield in Mansfield.

Thanks

Last edited:
Done deal. I'm pretty sure I can fit 'em all in the trunk of a 300, if it was an older one I know I'd have room to spare, but this one is only a 2006, so it doesn't have the room of a 60's to 80's 300.

Primary event this weekend is Iron Cowboy, so just have to work around that. Actually staying at the Fairfield in Mansfield.

My cell is 701-739-2922 and name is Mike.
Thanks
Cool. I will get them ready for you and give you a shout. My number is 817 455-1405. Give me a shout sometime later this week and we will work out the details.

mansfield and arlington are pretty close to each other... if yall get over to the east side let me know.

- saylor

Coming in that way, wife's from Plano so have to visit a little. Bavarian Grill on Friday I think - many of our plans revolve around foods we can't get way up nawth.

I'll be back in Sachse Satruday to try and finish moving. If you are up for it I could use some help moving that overgrown truck!

chat me up dudes when you get over to that side of town 2 one 4 2 2 8 six 1 7 9.. i have to work late this friday night doing a network move in west plano but hope to be done by midnight.. ill be ready saturday morning. the earlier the better for me. im usually up by 0700.

i looked at the menu for that german place... damn. i dont know if id eat any of that stuff :)

- saylor

chat me up dudes when you get over to that side of town 2 one 4 2 2 8 six 1 7 9.. i have to work late this friday night doing a network move in west plano but hope to be done by midnight.. ill be ready saturday morning. the earlier the better for me. im usually up by 0700.

i looked at the menu for that german place... damn. i dont know if id eat any of that stuff :)

- saylor
Cool. I'll give you a shout later on this week!

Well, never looked at the thread before calling on Saturday so I wasn't any help with the move....... Nice to meet you though and happy with the wheels, hope you're catching up on your sleep some.
Mike

Well, never looked at the thread before calling on Saturday so I wasn't any help with the move....... Nice to meet you though and happy with the wheels, hope you're catching up on your sleep some.
Mike
Mike it was great to meet you. Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk much more. Man I'm beat. Still moving. Have to go to the old place tonight to move more stuff and see the contractor. I'll keep an eye out for the ring and another center cap for you!

Think I am acquiring a set of these from my dad but is missing the beauty rings on them. Know anyone with direction for those or maybe center caps if they aren't in as good of shape as he thinks they are.

Thanks ahead of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back