WANTED WTB Correct-For-1966 Hood Ornament/Correct Windshield Wipers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furiousone

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello. I am wanting to find a 1966 factory-correct hood ornament and factory-correct-for '66 windshield wipers for my Fury I. It has the poly 318, but I've heard the hood ornament had no engine numbers for this Fury I. Thanks.

Maybe this guy does have the parts.........

MOPAR PARTS & CLASSIC CARS FOR SALE
upload_2016-9-18_19-30-40.png

Wow, he might. I'll check it out. Thanks for the tip. Meanwhile, keep the postings coming. I appreciate all you alls help.

Still looking for wipers? Are the ones you seek requiring the airfoil/spoiler on them?

I have a stash of wiper arms, but I don't know what would be correct for yours, which is why I asked. As you'll be the one to decide if you're satisfied, I wanted you to confirm if you can. If not, I can just send you pics of what I have and you can choose?

Ok, thanks a lot. I have the arms, ( they came with the car) so I guess I have what I need? I wonder what the original style blades look like.

Ah. the blade refills would've been flat stainless with a slit running lengthwise, and the rubber piece inserted thru that. I've heard they are getting hard to find, so you'll need to do some searching on here. I've seen a few threads with good info in the last year or so.

I don't have any of those to spare.

Ok, thanks a lot. I have the arms, ( they came with the car) so I guess I have what I need? I wonder what the original style blades look like.

At Carlisle, Murray Park had a big box full of wiper blade assemblies. I'm pretty sure he still has them. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back