This car was purchased in October of 2015 and arrived home in November. Parts collecting began in earnest and it wasn't until the second week of February 2016 before the work started. It needed a whole lot of work done having been in storage since 1993. The chassis rails were rusted out and needed replacing as well as some other rust work as well. The car has original paint and original interior. I have not replaced anything in this regard. The entire brake system was replaced. Also I rebuilt the engine with all new parts too. The transmission was freshened up with all new seals and fluid etc. The differential too had all new seals done as well as being painted. The bushes in the leaf springs were replaced after being derusted and painted. The rear shocks are new too. I also replaced the gas tank and sender with new units as well as all the fuel line and hoses. All new tires were put on as well after hunting up a set of road wheels.