‘‘Tis the Season! Lets see some Christmas trees on wagons!

73 T&C

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just brought home mine!

E5C36DFC-8A87-487B-8160-67800F8C117E.jpeg

With the aid on my newly minted 21 year old daughter. Today is her birthday and besides her gift, she wanted to do this for mom.

5004D241-6542-4DD4-9BA3-BF0A4DF210D6.jpeg

Used to be put the tree up Christmas eve,, take down day after New Years...
Second week of Oct Walmart had Christmas out..
I REFUSE to acknowledge anything Christmas till weekend after Thanksgiving....

GREAT looking Chrysler!

Happened across a segment on tv a little while ago. It was about buying and transporting a tree. Went to the "farm" and cut down a good size tree, with a hacksaw. Fed it through the bundler machine. Put a blanket under the tree, on the top of the car, tied it down, then proceeded home. Was a later model Volvo wagon, not a beautiful Chrysler Town & Country.

If things progress, we'll see Christmas stuff right after Labor Day! Is this a generational thing?

Enjoy "the reason for the season", before and after it happens.

CBODY67

Sombitch gets mid 20mpg pulling that wagon. Gets 30 +mpg without it plates are cheap and trailer plate is cheap. Both combined I'm at 1/2 of what my BIL pays for his 6000# 4×4 Dodge Ram that on a good day gets 12 mpg empty with A/C off on a non snowy day. Say what you will about my little Lesbo (not that there is anything wrong with that) machine, I'm helping my wallet and the environment and sticking it up the butt of my crooked state government, win, win, win.

Back