‘67 Monaco LHT wheel studs

Toastno6

Reaction score
I know this has seen discussed at length but I’m having a hard time finding the correct size wheel studs for the front left drum of my 67 Monaco. I understand they’re 1/2 20 but I can’t find info on the correct length or knurl. I also for the life of me can’t find a good source of left hand thread studs despite searching all the places people have suggested so far.

I’d appreciate any advice!

Also I know people always pop into these threads and advise going over to all right hand thread. I’m only going to do that as a last resort!

thanks!

Change them to right hand thread and your problems are over. The left-hand are unobtanium today.

Call Mobile Parts to Easily obtain them

Last edited by a moderator:
whoops --- you are off by a digit !!!!

At this moment in time, I *** HAVE *** every single
"UNOBTANIUM" LEFTY wheel stud (and lug nuts)....
Drum and Disc, Front and Rear, "B" and "E" body, "C" body,
"A" body, and Imperial......

Always best to simply call me --- Craig ---
Phone number removed. Use a personal message.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lefty Tighty and Righty Loosie is Just so hard to remember..... but I too retained my Lefty’s. And no the L stamped on the end of the stud doesn’t stand for looser.

Toastno6,
Did you ever call? If you need me, call or PM me...
Yours, Craig.....

A fellow at the shop where I had my front end aligned actually knew what I was talking about when I told him about the left hand thread lugs on my Polara..... Turned out he had a 70 Challenger.
Most just give you the "dear in the headlight" look.

Gents: looked through this thread as I need to change over my rear lefties for some rear righties. 1967 Chrysler 300 drop top. My front end has been changed out with 1970 spindles etc, and now has right hand threads on both sides. The only one that needs to be changed out is the driver rear side. Got a hold of my NAPA rep, and was assured by them that their right hand wheel studs were made to spec for 67-70 chrysler products. They came in today, and they are not quite the same. Looks like 1/16 inch longer, different shoulder profile, and shorter spline. Anyone have any comments on these before I take em and see if they install properly? Pic below.

Cam Shaft
IMG_1020[1].JPG

whoops --- you are off by a digit !!!!

At this moment in time, I *** HAVE *** every single
"UNOBTANIUM" LEFTY wheel stud (and lug nuts)....
Drum and Disc, Front and Rear, "B" and "E" body, "C" body,
"A" body, and Imperial......

Always best to simply call me --- Craig ---
Phone number removed. Use a personal message.

Back