1/25th scale 72 Suburban....need help with actual wagon pics

Reaction score
as in my intro, I could really use the help of guys with fuselage body wagons with pics of the bottom, the floor pans, firewall, especially the third seat area for a model I wish to build for my 83 yr old Dad. It would be a replica of our old 72 Sport Suburban wagon. I also need a pic of the rear roof area without the spoiler attached as I think the model is wrong in this area.

72_wagon_nose[1].jpg

Last edited:
Hello from Minnesota. I still have a bunch of models, maybe I'll get around to building some. Maybe. Keep us posted on the progress of the model, I'm sure there's members here who would like to follow along.

I want a model of my 69 Fury,,very scarce

I want a model of my 69 Fury,,very scarce
I got this and a few others such as a 69 Dodge with Superlite grill, and a 70 Fury with hidden headlight grill from Robert burns- Facebook page:Too many projects , he does unusual subjects , the wagon is only body and bumpers and clear taillights, I will be using heavily modified 1978 Joker Goon car Monaco parts for the rest, and hoping to convince a friend of mine to 3d Draw the wheelcovers and 3d print me a set. the models cost average is about $100.00 , but he is the only one doing these subjects.....

Not sure if these are much help...if you need something from a different angle let me know.
20191126_101829.jpg
20200924_104404.jpg

I got this and a few others such as a 69 Dodge with Superlite grill, and a 70 Fury with hidden headlight grill from Robert burns- Facebook page:Too many projects , he does unusual subjects , the wagon is only body and bumpers and clear taillights, I will be using heavily modified 1978 Joker Goon car Monaco parts for the rest, and hoping to convince a friend of mine to 3d Draw the wheelcovers and 3d print me a set. the models cost average is about $100.00 , but he is the only one doing these subjects.....
By chance can you post the link to his page?

I would love to get one of them for sure! And park it next to my 58-59 Plymouth wagon.

as in my intro, I could really use the help of guys with fuselage body wagons with pics of the bottom, the floor pans, firewall, especially the third seat area for a model I wish to build for my 83 yr old Dad. It would be a replica of our old 72 Sport Suburban wagon. I also need a pic of the rear roof area without the spoiler attached as I think the model is wrong in this area.

View attachment 431919
Once again, I hope some of you can help with floorpan pics I haven't found much of anything on the net as of now....

The chassis from the '78 Joker Monaco is close enough to use with some minor mods, though you may have to stretch it a bit to get the wheelbase correct.

Eliminate the catalytic converter.

The Monaco gas tank is similar to the stock wagon footwell.

The spare tire bump in the right quarter would extend close to the frame rail.

You could add the wagon fuel tank to the left rear quarter area.

I looked at some of the Jo-Han C body kits, and their chassis are far from accurate, so I would just go with what you have.

Jeff

Back