NOT MINE 1956 Chrysler 300B Project - $27,000 (Sacramento, CA)

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
1956 Chrysler 300B Project - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

1956 Chrysler 300B project for sale. Extremely rare, only 1102 made and 246 left with only 100 of those being roadworthy! Frame on restoration started but I have another nice chassis that can be restored before transferring everything over for a frame off restoration. Much more valuable and desirable. Under hood nicely restored and detailed, body and paint finished, both bumpers and other parts have been rechromed. Interior redone as original in beautiful tan upholstery. Power steering, brakes, windows and seat, town and country radio. Has the factory two 4 barrel carbs. 354 cubic inch Hemi currently running 2 Edelbrock carbs and a Mallory distributor but I have the original carburetors and rare batwing air cleaner that go with it. Odometer shows 66,226 miles and it's believed this is the original mileage. I don't need help selling this car. $27,000, no trades.

00i0i_cn8ltnessh0z_0kE0kE_600x450.jpg

Frame on restoration started but I have another nice chassis that can be restored before transferring everything over for a frame off restoration. Much more valuable and desirable.

this (transferring everything over) could be done in one hour tops ( I have done this before using a wheelbarrow and a 4 year old child)

what the hell is wrong with the chassis under the car now?

also note that unless you live next door to this car the transportation costs of putting that chassis into a FED EX flat rate box might be expensive

Last edited:
1956 Chrysler 300B project for sale. Extremely rare, only 1102 made and 246 left with only 100 of those being roadworthy

Where do these numbers come from.
Sure act like they are exact!
Does this include the two that have been sitting inside a metal building for the last 45 years not far from me?

That 56 grille and dual 4v Hemi is blissful. But that front seat had to come out of a 72 impala

Back