1957 300 C You in the nuthouse...

has2bmopar

Reaction score
1957 300 C convertible... Converted from a car, to a yard ornament and finally to a $hitbags dream of making $24,900.

1957 Chrysler 300 Series 300C CONVERTIBLE

" I don't need any smart comments about how rough it is"

My comment would be about how huge of a $hit4brains f##kface you were for even dreaming of F-ing someone over that badly... FN retread puke... 25K; you might get that for a hospital bill someday.

s-l1600 (19).jpg
s-l1600 (20).jpg
s-l1600 (23).jpg
s-l1600 (24).jpg
s-l1600 (25).jpg

Rerun my friend.

That is a "jack up the VIN and drive another car under it" sale if I ever saw one.

Great, now I need glasses too. That wasn't very far down the line... :(

I better go back to playing in the yard.

This reminds me of the square roller Google search... "Did you mean round roller"... "Your dumb, go outside"

1957 300 C convertible... Converted from a car, to a yard ornament and finally to a $hitbags dream of making $24,900.
My comment would be about how huge of a $hit4brains f##kface you were for even dreaming of F-ing someone over that badly... FN retread puke... 25K; you might get that for a hospital bill someday.
I do appreciate the restraint you used when describing your feelings about the seller... I would have found it difficult to be so kind myself.
:thumbsup:

I know where there is both a 57 and 58 300 rag just sitting in storage, can prob be had for 25K and is in much better shape, although they need a full resto as well. One of these days I am going to go down there and snap a bunch of pics.

What exactly is left of the original car for a re-body? Or a conversion? Conversion to what? A rust pile? Body is completely gone, and the frame looks like it's finished too. More likely to win the lottery than restore this one.

Someone's beat me to it - I was going to say the owner's evidently been smoking, and it wasn't tobacco he was using for his smoke.

Guys, he doesn't need any negative commentary on how rough the car is. He said so himself.

He knows it isn't any better than a parts car, but he doesn't want anybody else to figure that out.
It's not even a parts car. It's just a big pile of SHAME. I just think it's funny that he asks people not to point out the most obvious problem with the car .... namely that it's toast.

Back