NOT MINE 1957 Dodge Custom Royal 4 door sedan - FB - $7,450 - Wheat Ridge CO

Sport Fury 67

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2847516332223450/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp:68da9caf-d4a4-4f5b-a738-94607b1d2508

Very original and complete 1957 Dodge Custom Royal 4 door sedan. Will run and drive with battery and minor tinkering. Appears to have original paint. Very little rust solid body. Minor dent in passenger front fender. 325 V-8 with push button automatic transmission and dual exhaust. Has been sitting for many years. Selling for my elderly father. Time to thin his herd of classic cars. $7,450 obo. NO TITLE. It was in dads name but was unable to get a duplicate title since car was not registered within last 7 years and was told CO DMV records were purged. Bill of sale only. Make reasonable offer.

This is such a nice car that needs to be put back on the road. You can't duplicate the patina. More pics on FB.

_nc_ohc=Z3tadEtjuEYAX_i8IJF&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=JTmLwl_ETqQAX-CQhXh&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=5V0rzdB9aAIAX86qJrb&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=HPfcrmUzX08AX9C7s8m&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.jpg

That's my kinda iron.... One day

GLWS and I wish you were a lot closer

"You can't duplicate the patina"

I call Bullshit on that.

Give your car and I will leave out in the sun here in Tempe AZ for 10 years

Not only will the outside look like that car above but the inside will be a mass of rotten plastic and the seats will look like
a bomb went off in it.

UV can do wonders for your skin too.

Back