WANTED 1957 Dodge Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you be looking for?
A new self wrecking yard opened up about 3 weeks ago, here in my city, and they have 2 1957 Savoy's out in one of the rows.
One is a flat head 6, and the other is a Poly 318, that i got the 4bbl intake, and AFB off the engine.

Last edited:
Are they 4 door sedans? That's not something you see in a wrecking yard very often, sort of a shame. I could use various parts depending on what body style they are. Thanks for getting in touch!

I've got a '59 Plymouth wagon I'm going to part out. Pretty rough, but fairly complete. Let me know what you need and I'll see what I have.

Anyone have '57 Dodge parts. Or anything for 57-59 mopar wagons?
I have lots of parts for 57-59 Dodges. Sold a 57 Coronet 4dr Sedan and 59 Coronet 4dr Sedan last year. Still have a 58 Coronet 2dr HT and 57 D500 4dr HT, and parts. I see you are in Chicago. I bought a 57 Coronet there years ago...

What do you need? What kind of Dodge do you have (as some parts are specific to certain models).

I've got a '59 Plymouth wagon I'm going to part out. Pretty rough, but fairly complete. Let me know what you need and I'll see what I have.
Is that '59 Plymouth wagon a power tail gate car? 6 or 9 passenger?

I have lots of parts for 57-59 Dodges. Sold a 57 Coronet 4dr Sedan and 59 Coronet 4dr Sedan last year. Still have a 58 Coronet 2dr HT and 57 D500 4dr HT, and parts. I see you are in Chicago. I bought a 57 Coronet there years ago...

What do you need? What kind of Dodge do you have (as some parts are specific to certain models).
I have 2 57 Dodge Sierra wagons I'm working on. One thing I need is a nice rear door, I don't remember if those are wagon specific or not. I need passenger side rear quarter trim in nice shape (same as 4 door) and 4 door rear door trim pass side. Also some trim pieces that are specific to wagons. Need door handles. Have any interior door panels? 58 Dodge hood letters. Other misc.

Ok thanks I'll see what I need that would interchange with a Plymouth wagon. Tail gate glass any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back