SOLD 1957 Imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi all,
I am looking to sell my 57 imperial. I have to many projects going and need to sell some to finish some. If anyone is interested I am looking for 3000 or best offer.
Vehicle has not been registered since 1992. Vin is clean and clear, no leans or back fee’s. I do not have title. I can give a bill of sale.

03C4C734-0AEE-4F64-9B83-0DB287FCBFAB.jpeg

82C9AD02-EED1-4D9E-AFB9-92BBA4396BE5.jpeg

You should definitely post this at the Online Imperial Club (IML), and maybe the forward look as well. '57's are pretty sought after, especially a 2-door hardtop like this. Good luck finding a new home for this Forward Look beauty!

I bought it without a title. I had to have the CHP do a title check and vin verifier, takes months to get done. Finally got the papers back. To get new title and reg is a few hundred bucks. I just haven’t don’t it yet.

A potential buyer could start with something far worse. It looks like a good restoration candidate, although you would not be able to get your restoration costs out of it someday. It would have to be labor of love...............

Good luck, as I hope it gets saved.

A potential buyer could start with something far worse. It looks like a good restoration candidate, although you would not be able to get your restoration costs out of it someday. It would have to be labor of love...............

Good luck, as I hope it gets saved.

I bought the car and didn’t put anymore money into it till I got the vin check back. I wanted to be sure it was clean. Iv had friends restore a few cars and try and get it titled and registered only to find out it had a lean on it and it was then impounded. Don’t wanna lose any money learning the hard way. I learn from others mistakes

If it's not rusty that is a good buy, very nice the '57s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back