FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/4954531590.html
00J0J_gwCgLkEyb9S_600x450.jpg

00a0a_cy89Qy0hkFY_600x450.jpg

00J0J_8zN7tSuY3Oq_600x450.jpg

00505_8r06uGu1SXH_600x450.jpg

Hello, I have a 1958 plymouth 2 dr. for sale. This is a very unique and rare car. Old car buffs will know it as the car from the movie and book "Christine". Well, About the car. First off it is a all original car. Paint, body, engine, trans etc. This car was purchased at the Famous Lambrecht Chevy Auction where over 500 classic were found in original state. This car shows 52,000 miles abd was last on the road in 1964. It was on the road 6 years then traded in at Lambrecht Chevy never to be sold again. I have not messed with car in the year I have owned it. Other projects keep taking my time. I am ready to pass this car on to a true fan. This is a very rare opportunity to buy a 1958 Plymouth. Car needs a total restoration. All the pieces are there and car is 100 percent original. It's basically a time capsule wearing it's original red and white paint. This is a very good project as all the pieces add up on a restoration and are becoming hard to find. Car is not running or driving. It's for a serious rebuilder who wants to be very different at the shows. You never see these cars out in the public. They are rarely for sale and very very rare to see one in original untouched condition. If you are serious and have finances ready, you can schedule a appointment to see the car. Call or text Ben @ 512 six two nine 1694. Please serious inquires only. Last two pics are pictures of 58 Plymouth's restored.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Car has a cool history but is likely an over priced parts car at this point. No way he's getting that for the Swiss cheese left on the bone. Part it out, he may break even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back