NOT MINE 1958 Plymouth Fury 2 door- $75,000 (Sarver, PA.)

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
This is the same 58 Fury as in the Christeen Movie. It has the original factory color of Desert Tan, see my pictures.
I love this car and drove from NJ to Washington State ( 3,000 miles, to pick it up and trailer it back home.)
It is extremely rare and once had an offer from a guy in Dubie Arab Emerites , but was not selling at that time.
I've seen this car, over the years, selling for over one hundred thousand dollars, and not in as good shape as mine.
The car is top of the line, two door hardtop with power steering, power brakes, power windows, all original interior ( see pics ) I've had many offers over the years but now I'm ready ....this is gonna sound silly but only to a good home. Email or call.
If interested call and leave a voice mail, as My cell signal comes and goes where I live.

1958 Plymouth Fury - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive...

lots of crappy pics for a 75K car

once had an offer from a guy in Dubie Arab Emerites BFD: who cares who wanted it...

00p0p_geAjWQocjwl_0do0ak_600x450.jpg

Is 75k out of line for that car ?
Too bad its not a 392 instead of the poly .

I think $75K is pretty close to what the car is worth. And don't put down that Poly. That car with with that engine and two four-barrel carbs is very fast.

The only other thing I would say is the owner is pretty fond of seeing photos of himself. . .

I think $75K is pretty close to what the car is worth. And don't put down that Poly. That car with with that engine and two four-barrel carbs is very fast.
I'm with RIP on this.
Just keed the dust off it and enjoy.
The seller is an *** but he doesn't come with the car.

First-gen Hemis were not available at all in a Plymouth. Chrysler had three, DeSoto had four, as did Dodge...But, Plymouth had zip. If you ever find a first-gen Hemi in a '50s Plymouth, it is most certainly not factory.

Craigslist is not the place to sell a 75k car, too cheap to buy a Hemmings AD?
crystal ball sez... soon to be on BaT.

First-gen Hemis were not available at all in a Plymouth. Chrysler had three, DeSoto had four, as did Dodge...But, Plymouth had zip. If you ever find a first-gen Hemi in a '50s Plymouth, it is most certainly not factory.
I did not realize that. Thanks !

Back