Reaction score
Contact seller
1959 Plymouth Fury
00h0h_2vR2MgNkc8A_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_kDBUGnhRQJp_600x450.jpg

00101_fomVdlpkUU4_600x450.jpg

00z0z_6sqbRzD7Q3D_600x450.jpg

1959 Plymouth Fury 4-Door Sedan
Original and clean car, still in a very good shape.
Gorgeous interior condition, headliner, seat covers, floor carpet and trim without any damage
Strait body, one professional repaint in original color Iceberg-White, two known small paint marks but nothing serious. Chrome trim in a pretty decent condition

All original 318-poly V8 engine, push button automatic transmission, both engine and transmission are working perfect
Power steering

Turn the key and push the button and enjoy your ride!
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services o

No way i would Pay 15 for that. Regardless of it being nice.

It would cost 4 or 5 times that at least to restore a daily driver to those standards.

I would prefer a hard top but I see nothing wrong with a white sedan too.

This Fury was on the forward look site for two years with no buyers @ $7,500. Seller sold it late last summer and with the pictures I have compared to the pictures on Craigslist this "flipper" put new tires on it and doubled the price.

This Fury was on the forward look site for two years with no buyers @ $7,500. Seller sold it late last summer and with the pictures I have compared to the pictures on Craigslist this "flipper" put new tires on it and doubled the price.
Proof?

Definitely the black Imp! Stan, will you put your money where your mouth is??:poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back