Reaction score
Contact seller
https://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/4947336431.html
00J0J_jfdmmn86Qv7_600x450.jpg

00Z0Z_kHio4mToKvY_600x450.jpg

00U0U_1N0NwWy8JTE_600x450.jpg

00909_2I5Y5pwSbNK_600x450.jpg

00000_wZO3uGhmrA_600x450.jpg

This is a cool car that needs some love. 6 cyl, 3-speed. Engine turns over good by hand, will run. Zero options except heater, which is way cool. Floors good, rockers good, left fender excellent, right fender good with only minor rust at bottom. Eyebrows are rust-free. Needs a hood and decklid, both are rusty but usable as-is. Rear quarters at the bottom are rusty, but not horrible. Trunk floor needs replaced. Glass is all good. Interior decent and usable. Has a rubber floor from a 57 Desoto that is in surprisingly decent shape. Rear taillights pitted. Has all 4 dog dish caps. It would be a cool car to get running and drive as-is. Brake and clutch pedals move freely, but brakes need gone through, it has not been on the road in a long time. From what I can tell the car is 100% complete minus a trunk lock cylinder and the front lower valance. Clear title. $1000. Can send more pics upon request. The I put the taxi light on the top for the fun of it, but it is not bolted down and does not go with the car. Car rolls and steers fine, located in Wichita, Kansas

'66 Coronet sitting next to that in that carport, too. The '59 looks to be a decent-enough car for the money. If you guys remember the movie "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World", towards the end of the movie, there are a pair of '59 Plymouth taxicabs, driven by Rochester Anderson and Peter Falk. This would make a cool clone of those.

'66 Coronet sitting next to that in that carport, too. The '59 looks to be a decent-enough car for the money. If you guys remember the movie "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World", towards the end of the movie, there are a pair of '59 Plymouth taxicabs, driven by Rochester Anderson and Peter Falk. This would make a cool clone of those.

that's funny. it's exactly what i was thinking when i saw the ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back