For Sale 1960 and 1961 Dodge Parts

Horn retainer for 1960 Dodge cars equipped with automatic transmission and power steering also with the optional clear steering wheel.
Fits OTHER 1960-62 Dodge - Desoto - Plymouth models. Check application.

Part #1948674 - Retainer
Part #1971940 - Horn Switch
Spacers with Screws - Original parts 4 each

$50.00 Includes Shipping

The mounting spacers and screws are unique to the horn ring and are commonly broken or missing.

60_Horn-ring-4a.jpg

1960 Dodge Horn Emblem for the deluxe steering wheel.
This is the emblem that mounts in center of chrome horn bar. Has the "power steering" wording.

The emblem is in very good condition. Some minor paint imperfections but overall nice color and plastic is clear. There are NO cracks or broken mounting areas like most.
Includes the original mounting screws. (which are usually missing)

$50.00 Shipped

Send PM or email [email protected]

60_Dodge-Horn_emb-2.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I just sold it last week,am looking for a moulded rear screen seal in good condition if you know of any,I have lots of parts I’m letting go as I’m moving,remember ours are right hand drive and our dashboard is not as nice

Pair of door sill plates for ALL Dodge 2-door models.
Nice originals that are not all corroded. The mounting screwholes intact. Will need polished.

$125.00 for the pair plus shipping

The design stamped on sill is correct for the following:
> 1960-61 Dodge
> 1962-64 Dodge Custom 880

While not the correct pattern the door sills will also fit the following 2-door models:
> 1960-61 Desoto
> 1960-61 Plymouth
> 1960-64 Chrysler

60 Door Sills-1a (2).jpg

The door sill plates in post #46 are SOLD

If interested in any of the fenders, seats or other large parts contact me to arrange FREE delivery to Carlisle next week.

Do you have a '60 Dodge speedometer (regular--not certified)? Will buy complete unit or just the lens part with the numbers.

Do you have a '60 Dodge speedometer (regular--not certified)? Will buy complete unit or just the lens part with the numbers.
Sorry, NO 1960 speedometers remaining.
Only ones for 1961-62 which are different.

Adding some additional 1960 Dodge parts. Many parts still available. Would make a package deal on parts.
Plus much more for 1960 Dodge not listed. What do you need ?

Pair of taillights for 1960 Dodge Seneca, Pioneer and Phoenix models.
The chrome bezels have some pitting / imperfections. Lenses not cracked.

$50.00 for the pair - make offer

60_taillights-3b.jpg

60_taillights-3a.jpg

Many interior dash parts for both 61 Dodge & Desoto models

1961-62 Dash Housings and Speedometers including a "certified" speedo
The plastic lens has stress cracks but the actual certified sticker that's inside has clear printing
(not exact but also some parts interchange with 1963 Dodge Custom 880 models)

$50 each Plus Shipping

"Sale Pending" on the Certified Speedo

The other set-up still available

View attachment 425983

View attachment 425984
Check shipping for me to 32221. Thanks Dave

Many more 60-61 Dodge parts available. Send PM with any parts needs can bring to Carlisle

Check back to some earlier posts for benchseats and sheetmetal parts.
FREE Delivery to Carlisle on the large parts with pre-payment

Is the bodyside trim and hood/trunk lettering still available? in terms of the bodyside trim I have a 1961 2dr Hardtop Pioneer and need LH door & rear quarter fender trim and RH rear quarter fender trim plus the "hairpin" finisher off the back of each fender.

20231202_144743.jpg

The used set of letters have been sold. Also no bodyside moldings.

What other parts are you looking for ? Have a lot more that are not listed in this post

Have some NOS letters for 1961 Dodge - PM sent

Back