WANTED 1960 Desoto Front turn signal lenses and chrome bezels wanted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@desotogeorge makes brand new lenses of the highest quality. I havent seen him on here for awhile but it might be worth a shot.

Yes, perhaps I should indicate that I am in regular contact with George now that he is recovering from his stroke that kept him in a hospital for over a year (and, yes, I said in a hospital, not in a rehab facility) where they kept giving him specialized treatments to help him recover.

At this time his eyesight is not quite up to snuff to pass a driving test but he is getting close. And he is still making reproduction parts but some of the very fine detail emblems and such might need to be placed on hold for a little while yet. So yes, contact George about the lenses since his computer is now back in action. He is now taking orders. His work is second to none.

Last edited:
Glad to hearer George is making lenses again. He has quite a backlog to catch up on from before his stroke.

US GVT healthcare? Well hope in one hand and $#!T in the other. Look at everything the US GVt got involved in. Crooked, high priced, and on the rocks, just raise the taxes! LOL.

And what about the doctors that Put in their time and money and went to school. Now it’s all GVt and they get paid squat so the congress can get another raise and time off.

Last edited:
i have a 1960 Desoto FireFlight and I need a pair of turn signal lenses and chrome bezels.

I noted this morning in the WPC club newsletter that I just received in the mail that Gary Goers has a set of 60 Desoto repo park lenses for $110 post paid. You can contact him at 406 756-6715 or at [email protected]

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back