For Sale 1960 Dodge Phoenix Convertible Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceWagon

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am assisting a friend with the sale of this car.
Also posted the ad on the Forward Look forum.
Here is link to my post over on the Forward Look Forum which has some more details
Viewing a thread - 1960 Dodge Phoenix Convertible Project

Even though the car is not mine I have extensive knowledge on the condition, parts and all other details including 100's of pictures.

If I didn't already have way too many projects then this Dodge would be in my barn.

The convertible is part of a "package deal" that includes the following:

• 1960 Dodge Phoenix convertible – Project
• 1960 Dodge Phoenix 4-door – Parts car
• Dodge Custom 880 Convertible – Rear clip with ALL convertible specific parts: top brace, rear wheel inner wheelhouses, lower rockers, rear wheelwell lip, convertible top structure / bracing and convertible front doors.

$2800.00 for ALL the above "package deal" PLUS included are many boxes of used original parts removed from both cars.

The 1960 Dodge Phoenix convertible is a rolling shell - Needs Total restoration
Both the VIN and Fender tags on the car.
Body code "535" on fender tag is a real convertible.
The original paint color is “T” = Fawn Beige with matching 2-tone tan interior

NO Title Sold with Bill of Sale
Originally a 318 with torqueflite auto trans - No engine but trans is still in the car.

There is another 318 poly engine in the 4-door parts car.
The 4-door parts car has a title. Also good front fenders, floors, rockers and rear quarters to use for repair panels.
All of the hard to find convertible windshield moldings, power top mechanism front & rear quarter glass are with the car.

Serious interested buyers send me a PM. I can provide many pictures showing details of both cars and the parts. As well as talk directly to answer any questions.

In addition I have many 1960 Dodge NOS and Used parts available that would offer to the buyer. The price of those parts would depend on what / which parts are wanted for the car.

60_PHX_convert_1 (2).jpg

60_PHX_convert_2.jpg

Last edited:
1960 Dodge Parts car Included with the Convertible project.

The RED doors on the car are Front 2-door from a Dodge Custom 880 convertible and will interchange onto the 1960 Phoenix.

60_Parts-car_3.jpg

Last edited:
The original color combo on this 60 Dodge Phoenix convertible is cool and not seen very often.
As stated above the paint code is "T" Fawn Beige with Interior code "172" matching 2-tone tan vinyl.

The exterior paint and "172" 2-tone tan interior is the one pictured at the bottom of this factory brochure.

If interested send me a PM. There are a lot of cars and parts associated with this package deal.

1960_Dodge_PHX-interior.jpg

As with most FL cars the floor is rusted on the Phoenix convertible. (see picture in post #3)

However, as outlined in the description the 4-door parts car has a solid floorpan to use for repair.

60_Parts-car-Floor_1.jpg

Last edited:
Price Reduced - Now $2500

$2500 for the 1960 Phoenix convertible package deal including the parts car and all other items outlined.

Would also be open to sell the convertible separately.
Plus many NOS and nice used 1960 Dodge parts available for the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back