For Sale 1960 Fury 2 dr.hdtp. reasonable offer.Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCRig

Reaction score
Contact seller
1960 Plymouth fury Have this on my fav. list and sure would like to see her go to a good home. I know, lots of WORK,MONEY etc. but if anyone can show her some love and in knowledgeable hands,this is place. I have a 1960 plymouth fury that still had its original motor and push button transmission in it.also the floor and trunk pans are in great shape as for rust it's all surface rust/ patina make someone a cool street rod,custom hot rod or rat rod.it also has a clean colorado title.I'm open to reasonable offers.
(No low ballers)
(This number only accepts calls no texts)
The white Fury in the last picture is what this car once looked like and someone could bring it back to this.
00W0W_l1JgknQS0x5_600x450.jpg
00b0b_8rugQ5qSJLd_600x450.jpg
00a0a_dJ1l1s2cnyX_600x450.jpg
00808_b9GDwI0nRMT_600x450.jpg
00X0X_10NwrcB00Fi_600x450.jpg
00N0N_jGpUaELKzgo_600x450.jpg
00w0w_jGcA7PbbBQG_600x450.jpg
00F0F_ctPrSAL0m5c_600x450.jpg
00N0N_j6tZSHXh0GR_600x450.jpg

That car is pretty much literally my favorite car of all time. Don't tell my '71 that though.

I agree with Commando, it'll be a travesty if someone tries to make that into a ratrod. It's way too good for that.

Could be a real cool project. I am completely turned off by ads that say "no lowballers". I tend to see it as an indication the seller has their head planted firmly up their ... when it comes to reasonable pricing. If the price is fair, I usually don't even try to negotiate. When the price is way too high, I usually don't even bother... this one doesn't even give a starting point, just the statement I take to mean they want the sale to change their tax bracket.

Could be a real cool project. I am completely turned off by ads that say "no lowballers". I tend to see it as an indication the seller has their head planted firmly up their ... when it comes to reasonable pricing. If the price is fair, I usually don't even try to negotiate. When the price is way too high, I usually don't even bother... this one doesn't even give a starting point, just the statement I take to mean they want the sale to change their tax bracket.
Yea the guy i bought my duster from was selling a Rust free 64 Plymouth Hardtop but all in pieces for 6500. He wouldnt Budge "No tire kickers" he said.

But part of me wants this car restored to its original glory as they are rare and very Beautiful cars but man does it have some Killer patina. White walls, Black steelies would be awesome but i have too much respect for her beauty....but at the same time i dont know who is gonna shell out the dough for a Proper Resto.

It definitely is looks like a solid starting point with no metal fabrication required. I bet finding glass for that car wouldn't be easy.

It's funny that he's obscured the plates on a car that doesn't look like it has been moved in 35 years. Very kool though!

Could be a real cool project. I am completely turned off by ads that say "no lowballers". I tend to see it as an indication the seller has their head planted firmly up their ... when it comes to reasonable pricing. If the price is fair, I usually don't even try to negotiate. When the price is way too high, I usually don't even bother... this one doesn't even give a starting point, just the statement I take to mean they want the sale to change their tax bracket. I interpret the language of the ad to weed out the idiots who want to offer 400. or waste your time on the phone on their plans with the car. If I was interested, reasonable for me would be 1500-2000. If the seller doesn't like the offer, call a week later maybe by then 2000. cash sounds like a good reasonable offer.

Looks like he has stated a $2500 - FIRM price in his ad. A '60 Fury in No. 5 condition is listed by Collector Car Market at 3200 and change. This car looks like a No. 7; based on that, maybe $2500 ain't a bad price for someone looking for a solid '60 Fury 2-door. I bet it would sell for $2K or a little less.

For somebody to want this shell, they already know that they're going to have to dump a minimum of $50k into it. If they're realistic, more like 75+.
The difference tween 25 hundred and 2k is chump change.

It's funny that he's obscured the plates on a car that doesn't look like it has been moved in 35 years. Very kool though!

Yea what gives with that? paranoid much?

Not a 57 but still very cool. Looks to be solid from what you can see in the pics, trim looks present.
Someone should give it love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back