For Sale 1960 Lincoln $4,400

Status
Not open for further replies.

crv

Reaction score
Contact seller
Really like these old Lincolns: 1960 Lincoln Continental Breezeway
This is a rare model with the very cool power back window, hence the term Breezeway. Couldn't get that in a Cadillac or Chrysler. This Lincoln is straight and SOLID. No rot on it. The interior is all there and for the most part things work. You can hop in it, start it, turn the lights on, put the drivers window down and cruise. I will get some extra photos this weekend. The engine was completely rebuilt by Blitz Speed Shop in Kennett Square around 6 years ago. It's had very little use since then. She fires up without fuss, the engine is stock spec. It has the 7.0 Litre, 430 cubic inch engine FE with factory style dual exhaust. 314 horsepower and 465 ft/lbs of torque. It's a running and driving car but will need attention. Recently after going through the brakes the radiator started to leak, that needs addressed.

My friend, the owner, is at the point where he is looking to move on. I know the parts on it are valuable but I'm hoping to get it into the hands of an enthusiast that will breathe some new life into it or drive it with the cool patina that's on it. The hubcap not shown is in the trunk. Owner has his title, I could possibly help with towing it if you don't have a reasonable way to move it.

Send me an email and we can go from there.
00101_lq7D2YQ5zOg_1200x900.jpg

00b0b_2cgggQd62ZL_1200x900.jpg

00k0k_jzP6imqhdTm_1200x900.jpg

00b0b_7chU1CLKGyy_1200x900.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back