1960 polara wagon

Charles has a vast collection of videos that showcase a lot of Forward look cars. I just saw last night the one he did on a 1960 New Yorker 4dr hardtop wagon!

The car is stunning!! The commentary I could live without!
That's his "Schtick"
If you don't like it....
images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSQQ5OSr7tCxunl5u7_OAeLPLJMAf7M5vaoZXFhXA-PDkzZkA88.jpg

LOL!!
Seriously,I can also do without the commentary.

Last edited:
Can you guys imagine being able to go into a dealer and order one of these exactly the way you wanted?

I have met the owner in the past and know his father pretty well. I had no idea he had one of those Polara wagons. His dad has at least a couple original 1958 Chrysler 300D EFI systems.

I have met the owner in the past and know his father pretty well. I had no idea he had one of those Polara wagons. His dad has at least a couple original 1958 Chrysler 300D EFI systems.

If he's in your area you'd better get your butt over there and get some pics for us Steve:thumbsup:

I'd love to see them!

Beautiful Car. Nice picture of a 60 dodge Wagon in front of a 60's style California Ranch home. Super cool that it has the rear-facing third seat... Pics of the engine would be nice.

If he lives in Novato like it looks, he's only about an hour or so drive from me. If I ever get to travel again and get to that area I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.

I can’t think of enough superlatives for that car everything is just perfect. The ‘64 is uber cool too.

Back