For Sale 1960 Windsor, Lake Elmo, ($29K)

Status
Not open for further replies.

67Monaco

Go Woke, Go Broke.
Reaction score
Contact seller
ULTRA CUSTOM 1960 Chrysler Windsor 2-Door 440 CI

00D0D_2X8w3UYPUfp_600x450.jpg

01313_7QA3QpdFxVt_600x450.jpg

Highlights
This solid straight, Montana car was stripped to bare metal and refinished inside and out in PPG tri stage Red
Chrysler 440 cubic inch Wedge engine was bored .030" over and has 9.5:1 compression pistons installed
Chrysler 509 hydraulic cam and entire rotating assembly was blueprinted and balanced
1963-64 Chrysler 300 modified long ram intake manifolds and Chrysler cast-iron headers
727 Torqueflite transmission, driveshaft, Sure-Grip differential and all other mechanicals are absolutely as new throughout
The Chrysler swiveling seats and all of the interior is done in cloth roll and pleat, including the complete trunk and the under hood blanket
It also has the 1960 Chrysler 300 150 MPH speedometer, an updated sound system, power windows, factory air conditioning and much more. CHECK OUT THIS VIDO OF CAR ON YOUTUBE (CAR IS NO LONGER LISTED ON Vehicles by Seller.) Call Richard at show contact info or Robert at show contact info

I contacted this guy about his car probably 6-7 yrs ago, it appears to be well done. It's nice looking but would like to see some chrome on it. At that time his price was $70,000

In the second pic of his car sitting in the driveway and the garage door open, is that a polara sitting in there? Same color as the Windsor?

ULTRA CUSTOM 1960 Chrysler Windsor 2-Door 440 CI

00D0D_2X8w3UYPUfp_600x450.jpg

01313_7QA3QpdFxVt_600x450.jpg

Highlights
This solid straight, Montana car was stripped to bare metal and refinished inside and out in PPG tri stage Red
Chrysler 440 cubic inch Wedge engine was bored .030" over and has 9.5:1 compression pistons installed
Chrysler 509 hydraulic cam and entire rotating assembly was blueprinted and balanced
1963-64 Chrysler 300 modified long ram intake manifolds and Chrysler cast-iron headers
727 Torqueflite transmission, driveshaft, Sure-Grip differential and all other mechanicals are absolutely as new throughout
The Chrysler swiveling seats and all of the interior is done in cloth roll and pleat, including the complete trunk and the under hood blanket
It also has the 1960 Chrysler 300 150 MPH speedometer, an updated sound system, power windows, factory air conditioning and much more. CHECK OUT THIS VIDO OF CAR ON YOUTUBE (CAR IS NO LONGER LISTED ON Vehicles by Seller.) Call Richard at show contact info or Robert at show contact info

Thanks for posting the pictures... I missed this one. I reminds me very much of what I had hoped to do with my 1960 New Yorker.

Of course that was 1986 and painted chrome was coming into vogue. My sorry 18yo minimum wage self got the 2 door New Yorker I rode the school bus past for at least half a decade for the price of pulling the driveline(413) for the guy who wanted it to build a racer B body... I happened to still have a beaten to death rusty 1974 Imperial with a cherry green leather interior and a running drivetrain.

Almost a year of title issues later (stupid open title), the car was mine... but by then I had traded the Imperial for a 1976 RR in a horse field... got the RR driving and had totaled it and a $200 1975 Monte Carlo (I found a lot of my limits in a very short amount of time). I was down to a $25 Honda 2 wheeler as my sole transportation and was no longer working at the shop where I might have been able to do something with her. So I gave her away to see her saved rather than crushed. A few years later, a much more stable lifestyle and I just missed buying her back. I doubt I will ever get another... but for at least ten minutes I was a Forward Look owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back