For Sale 1961 Plymouth 2 door hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAD69FURY

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm selling my 61 plymouth 2 door hardtop, I bought this car about a year ago for fun, its not original, the previous owner or someone before I owned it put a small block chevy with a 350 turbo trans with a 70's camaro subframe, it has a 10 bolt GM rear end. I have done a lot of work to it to make it a reliable driver. New gas tank, new edelbrock 4 barrel carb, new starter, rubber fuel lines, new alternator, new white wall tires, new dual master cyl with power brake booster, new disc brakes up front and rebuilt rear drum brakes. I know this car has been talked about here before, I did go through it, you can turn the key and drive it anywhere.

the car does need restoration, front floor pans are rusty, will need replacement floors,
rust in the lower quarters, trunk is solid, and overall a solid car. Will provide any info or additional detailed pics to anyone seriously interested.

Open to any reasonable offers, no offer is to big or too small.

I just need it gone so I can fund my 70 newport

thanks
Mike

IMG_3642.jpg

IMG_3638.JPG

It would be a REAL GOOD idea to post this car on the Forward Look page. '61 Plymouths, especially 2-door hardtops like this, have become pretty sought after. Despite the floor issues, and "non-originality" you shouldn't have a lot of trouble finding a buyer for it. The white/aqua green IS a nice combination, and the wheels give it a nice period-correct look. Good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back