1961 Plymouth FOR SALE

BAD69FURY

Reaction score
Shes back again, Selling my 1961 Plymouth

Runs and drives, done alot of mechanical work to make it a driver. It has a small block chevy engine. Anyone seriously interested, send me a message. $3,500 takes it. Car is located in SoCal.
3CE7C45E-7F65-405E-91E3-C296AEBFE72C.jpeg
A7B436A0-02D4-4B7A-AB26-0CB10941544F.jpeg

These '61 Plymouths are so rare, yet so fantastic, hope it finds a good home...……….

NICE Newport - beautiful color - is that original paint?

Try posting the Fury on the Forward Look page - that's probably the best place to list it. Good luck!

its been repainted sometime ago, looks like the original color but not sure, it looks nice though.

I think i did post the 61 in the correct forum

Doesn't this car need floor pans too? I remember you posted some under carriage shots from you're old ad.

Yes it does, it’s a driving project car for sure. I’m taking all this in consideration on my price. I wanted $6,500 for what I have into the car but considering it’s a project car , I want at least $2,500 to let it go. I think it’s a good deal. People buy non running cars for 2,500 all the time.

Highlights on the car, gone through the entire brake system, new power brake booster, new duel master cylinder, new front disc brakes, rotors, calipers, new brake hoses. New edelbrock 4 barrel carb, new starter, new alternator, new battery, new fuel filter, new rubber fuel lines front to back. New gas tank, new rear shocks, new white wall tires American Classic, recently had a tune up. Runs and drives good. So all that alone it’s 2,500 parts and labor, your essentially getting the car for free.

Back