image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Originally Bought this 62 300 to use as a parts car for my 61 Plymouth. Nice solid rust free body. Nice door panels,A/C. The previous owner was starting to part it before I got it,so it's missing a few pieces. I'm pretty sure the motor will run, Wrecked 20 years ago when the brakes failed.
Has sub frame damage. I have located a 62 Newport clip to put on it.
I have 3 63 300 parts cars to choose from to put this one back together. I'm going to use one of the 63 sub frames and put this one back together on a bit of a budget. Have everything I need to start.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Just picked up this 61 Chrysler with a near mint front clip. It was used as a parts car for 300 G.
Will use this 61 clip on the 62. The 61 has some nice rust free doors and a few other pieces left.
No interior.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Going to use this low miles 65 413 out of a imperial with this 62 2x4 intake I got off CL.
I located a floor shift 361 3 speed Manuel 63 Newport that I want to use tunnel and parts from.
A budget minded 62 H clone is the goal.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Another 62 Newport 2 dr parts car. Power windows. Between all these 61,62,63,64 parts cars I should be able to make one nice 62 300 coupe!

Thank you for the reply. I am also looking for the trim strip just under the truck lid on a 61 Chrysler

Send me a PM on what your looking for? If I'm not using it for the first 300 coupe pictured or 61 plymouths ,then yes. I have no good tailights

Your 62 Newport 2Dr H/T I could use the passengers door w/trim & drivers side door trim, someone drilled two hole's & riveted mine

The drivers door trim has a dent,but the passenger door trim looks to be good. $40 for both.+shipping. Will post pics if interested?
Your 62 Newport 2Dr H/T I could use the passengers door w/trim & drivers side door trim, someone drilled two hole's & riveted mine

The drivers door trim has a dent,but the passenger door trim looks to be good. $40 for both.+shipping. Will post pics if interested?
Yes fair price, please post pics, need a good passengers door also. Thanks

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
The passenger door is NFS,I'm using it on a 61 FURY.
Here are the pics of door trim. The passenger is really nice,the driver has bend towards front.
No screw holes.

Back