SOLD 1962 Chrysler 300 2 door parts car SUPER SOLID and COMPLETE

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparsteve

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling a 1962 Chrysler 300 2 door hardtop that someone cut the top off of decades ago. This car is super solid and is in original paint. I was told the engine runs (it is a later 383) but have not tried to start. All the trim is in place and looks nice. This is being sold as a PARTS CAR as I have no title. The car is located in Alma, Arkansas 72921. If someone had a parts car with a good roof this car would be very repairable.
The price is 1500 and I do accept paypal as well as cards over the phone and cash on pickup. The car rolls and steers fine. Please PM me your number if interested.
Thanks, Steve

IMG_2428.JPG

IMG_2429.JPG

IMG_2430.JPG

IMG_2431.JPG

IMG_2432.JPG

IMG_2433.JPG

IMG_2434.JPG

IMG_2435.JPG

IMG_2436.JPG

What usually happens with the "Redneck Convertible" conversion is that the body will bow in the middle due to the lack of the top section for structural support. If this one was driven any amount without the steel top, it will likely be tweaked beyond feasible repair. (Note very tight seam clearance at the top of the doors and paint chipping) Rust free panels make this vehicle a good candidate for donor parts.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back